High Efficiency Electrical Onshore Oil Drilling Rig , Oil Drilling
HYRD provides model ZJ70/4500L electrical onshore drilling rigs
which are designed to drill and complete an oil and gas well with
depth from 4000 m to 7000 m.
• The Rig components such as mast, substructure, traveling block,
hook, swivel, rotary table, drawworks, etc, conform to API
specifications and the industry standards.
• The mast fabricated in a pin connection type cantilever
structure, monkey board, stabbing board and other mast auxiliaries
equipped the mast assembly, its design is suitable to install top
• The substructure can be manufactured in two-step raising and/or
box-on-box substructure. And steps, handrails, BOP handling system
and other appendixes equipment and facilities fully equipped with
• The main rig power system are diesel engine driven AC generators
with enough power for operating the rig.
• The power drive system available in SCR (AC-SCR-DC) or VFD
(Variable Frequency Drive, AC-DC-AC) System.
• The drawworks electrically driven by heavy duty DC or AC motors,
with working speed continuously adjustable. Disc brake introduced
as the main drum brake equipped with the drawworks unit.
• The mud pumps equipped with the rig are single action, triplex
slurry pumps, electrically driven by AC or DC motors.
• Rotary table independently driven by a drive system consisting of
• Air system equipped with the rig, consisting of two each screw
rod type air compressor, air tanks and valves.
• A fully equipped mud circulation system including mud tanks,
solids control equipment, mud conditioning equipment and
circulation lines completed with the rig package.
• An analog and digital drilling parameter and data monitor and
recording system available on the rig.
• BOP and well/choke equipment and facilities shall be equipment
with rig package according to client’s requirement.
K type mast is made of H steel, and has the advantages of wide
eyeshot and convenient transportation.
The substructure is Block package type which has good stability;
while drawworks and mast adopt low-position installation and being
lifted upon drawworks power.
Drawworks is a seal type chain transmission drawworks which has 4
forward gears+2 reverse gears (or 6 forward gears+2 reverse gears),
and it equips auxiliary drive device for mast lifting and emergency
This rig is equipped with an integral driller's cabin, in which a
driller can finish major operations and controls.
Between each part of rig transmission system adopt cardan shaft
connection, which is convenient to install and disassemble.
Overall layout of the rig is reasonable, while its modularization
can meet the requirements of integrally lifting, train and truck
Main technical parameters
Nominal drilling depth
7000m ( 114mmDP )
Quantity and power of drilling pump
2× 1600 hp pump
6000m ( 127mmDP )
Block package type
Max hook load
Substructure height and clear height under RT beam
7.5m / 6.26m
Wire rope system of traveling system
6x7 , parallel
Mast type and effective height
K TYPE , 45m
DW rated power
1470 kW ( 2000hp )
hydraulic transmission and chain paralleling
Quantity/power of main diesel engine
4 forward+ 2 reverse
6 forward+ 2 reverse
Quantity and power of auxiliary generator set
Diameter of drilling wire rope
RT opening diameter
952.5mm ( 37 1/2″ )
HP mud manifold
Φ 103mm ( bore diameter ) ×35MPa
698.5mm ( 27 1/2″ )
4 forward+ 2 reverse
Effective mud volume of solid control system